Assistant Laborer in Corpus Christi, TX
Responsible for assisting other crafts and jobsite personnel in construction activities to include (but not limited to) flagging, Firewatch, confined space attendant, labor support, and housekeeping.
- Current TWIC Card
- Have three (3) or more years’ experience in your craft.
- Ability to work with others and serve as a team player, while being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills (speaking and actively listening) with co-workers and supervisors.
- Significant and sustained periods of standing, walking, bending, squatting and lifting.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs.
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work off of platforms. Will work at heights up to 300’ utilizing proper fall protection.
- Will use vision abilities to focus, see short and long distances, colors, depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Must be capable of working outside in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and steel-toe boots.
About EMCOR (Connecticut)
CEO: Anthony J. Guzzi
Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
Size: 10000+ Employees
Type: Company - Public