Delivery Driver in Yakima, WA
About ESD 105
ESD 105 strives to provide the best professional service to its clients. We recognize the contribution our employees make to our organization, our schools and our community. ESD 105 is committed to attracting and maintaining professional and dedicated staff who will help us fulfill this commitment.
ESD 105 shall provide equal employment opportunity and treatment for all applicants and staff in recruitment, hiring, retention, assignment, transfer, promotion, and training. Such equal employment opportunity shall be provided without discrimination with respect to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Domestic partners registered with the state of Washington will be offered the same rights/benefits as spouses to the extent that treatment is not in conflict with state or federal law. Inquiries regarding compliance may be directed to the ESD's Title IX/RCW 28A.640 Officer and Section 504/ADA Coordinator at 33 South Second Avenue, Yakima, WA (509) 454-2858.
- Rate your ability to operate standard office equipment, including using a variety of software applications.
- Rate your ability to schedule a number of activity, meetings, and/or events.
- Rate your ability to independently under broad organizational guidelines to achieve objectives.
- Describe the skills you possess that provide you the ability to relate well with all types of people both within and outside the organization.
- What unique skills or knowledge can you contribute to our organization?
- How has your training and experience prepared you for the unique challenges and opportunities you would face in this role?
- Describe your ability to develop innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Describe your ability to use time and resources efficiently to accomplish targeted objectives?
- Do you meet the specific minimum requirements listed on the job description to fulfill the position you are applying for?
About Educational Service District 105
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Size: 51 to 200 Employees
Type: School / School District