Editorial Assistant in Browns Summit, NC
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
With reasonable accommodation if required, assist the Press Operator in printing high quality security documents that meet or exceed customer requirements
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS OF THE POSITION:
- Assists Lead press operator with his/her duties, including:
- changing rolls on press
- checking register (print alignment and quality)
- “washing” (cleaning) press
- Maintains operating and malfunction/downtime log and required production documentation (“Seradex” ERP system)
- Follows quality standards, maintains close tolerances, performs quality checks and enters Quality non-conformances (QNCR’s) into Intelex system.
- equipment maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math including weights, measures, fractions, and decimals
- Some previous printing or bindery experience helpful
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good visual acuity and color vision
- Ability to walk, stand or bend for 10-12 hours.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on any shift (day or night/12 hour shifts)
- Must be able to adhere to stringent security and safety rules.
About Banknote Corporation of America
Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
Type: Company - Private