HR Manager in Franklin, TN
This position executes P&O operational responsibilities in support of the Global Business Partners. This role will also support executional and project work relating to transformations and change management. Focus areas include global mobility liaison in support of our location strategy, data and case lead to ensure Workday accuracy, team effectiveness lead for PN POLT, and strong contributor to transformational projects.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in HR generalist field AND/OR
- 2-3 years of experience in change management field
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR focused area
- Ability to effectively manage and work within ambiguity and prioritize on business needs and resources with support from the Global BPs
- Effective in building relationship at all levels
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, using a comprehensive approach with strong attention to detail
- Able to approach challenges with a data mindset; utilizes available data and informs stakeholders using a data centric approach to prioritize, influence and drive outcomes
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Lead or contribute to Pet Nutrition Transformation projects as needed (I.e. data management, communications, partnership with MyP&O BRMs and COEs)
- Ownership of Immigration documentation and oversight for Immigration Process for Global Associates in coordination with global mobility, line manager, and the associate
- Ownership of cross functional service center relationships (ex: Commercial, IT, Digital Technology) to ensure we have single point of contact for Global Pet Nutrition P&O and segment deliverables are executed such as establishing new vendors, purchase orders, and
- Workday Process Transactions and Oversight for Accurate pay, recruitment, internal movement, and POC with BRM and Global BPs including quarterly audits of data to ensure accuracy
- Preparing and organizing monthly and quarterly PN GPOLT agendas, attendees, pre-reads and other ad-hoc GPOLT activity
- Knowledgeable expert of the P&O dashboards and bringing forward insights to support transformations including talent, I&D, and operational P&O measures.
- SLS Support Management – driving closure of open cases and issue management
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
CEO: Poul Weihrauch
Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
Size: 10000+ Employees
Type: Company - Private
Year Founded: 1911