Marketing Coordinator in Remote
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Photo Coordinator to join our team. This position is fully remote.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for support and execution of interactive marketing projects and initiatives.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Creative Media Manager
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
1. Provide assistance in the day-to-day website operations, field requests, and other related enhancements.
2. Catalogue and publish content (including new photography) to the Content Management System (CMS), image library, and UDR databases.
3. Prioritize projects and tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
4. Provide frequent updates on current work requests including stages of processing.
5. Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Ability to define problems, collect input and move projects forward. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, time management, and decision-making skills. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously and bring attention to detail to each project. Ability to proactively recognize and deliver superior customer service to internal and external customers. Must be very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to provide communication, guidance, and support to Company managers, associates and third-party vendors. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills (Adobe Creative suite preferred). Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word preferred. Comfortable using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word as well as uploading content into CMS platform. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Requires mobility sufficient to travel.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work may occur.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing is a strong preference.
2. Experience publishing content via Content Management Systems a plus.
3. Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills is a strong preference.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Excel is a strong preference.
5. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license unless otherwise noted.
6. Strong attention to detail with the ability and comfort doing repetitive tasks
7. An eye for creativity in terms of photography
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- $18.55/hr. (minimum) - $22.00/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
- Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.55 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- What state do you currently reside in?
Work Location: Remote